Documentaries Worth Watching
- Fed up (trailer): how the food industry is affecting our health.
- Genetic roulette (trailer): Find out how Genetically Modified Foods (GMOs) affect our health and our environment. The full movie can be viewed online.
- Fat, sick and nearly dead (trailer): Joe Cross whose body has been trashed by steroids, obesity and illness, documents his rigorous healing path in a bid to regain his health. This movie is available on Netflix Streaming, Hulu and Amazon with subscription.
- That Sugar Film (trailer): Damon Gameau embarks on a 60 experiment to document the effects of a high sugar diet on a healthy body, consuming only foods that are commonly perceived as ‘healthy’.
- Farmageddon (trailer): Looks at the benefits of how raw milk and real foods from farms benefit our health. It also shows the struggle farmers go through to make raw milk and real foods available to consumers. The movie can be watched online on Netflix and Amazon with subscription.
- American Meat (trailer): Looks at the state of the meat industry in the US (feedlots and confinement operations). From there, the story shifts to Polyface Farms, where the Salatin family has developed an alternative agricultural model based on rotational grazing and local distribution.
- Doctored (trailer): Looks at the monopolization of our medical system. It can be viewed on Amazon with subscription.